- Confidential phone/voicemail: 404.401.6247
- Confidential email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing address: 2755 Berwyck Rd SE, East Grand Rapids, MI 49506
- If you are a former client (either Georgia or Michigan) and need assistance with prior records, release of information, etc., please contact me if I can be of service.
- I provide Telehealth and in-person therapies for cases that warrant it, such as clients who need help with phobias, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and behavioral issues.
- Based out of Grand Rapids Michigan and providing in-person and hybrid sessions for clients in the West-Michigan area (e.g., East Grand Rapids, Grandville, Kentwood, Wyoming). I also provide Telehealth throughout the state of Michigan and in nearly 40 other states that participate in PSYPACT.
Note: Before contacting me, please be aware of the limits of confidentiality:
Psychologist-client communications are generally confidential and privileged. Federal and state laws, plus ethical standards, mandate that our work together remain private with only a few exceptions. Even in those exceptions, every effort is made to protect your privacy. Those exceptions to confidentiality are detailed in my treatment consent form and include the standard circumstances that would prompt any health care provider to disclose information, such as:
- in cases of suspected or actual abuse of a minor, dependent adult, or person with disability I am a mandated reporter and must inform the proper authorities immediately
- if a client is a danger to self or others I must take steps to protect the individual(s) involved
- court ordered release of information and certain other legal proceedings (e.g., a child custody situation or law suit where the court requests certain documentation)
- insurance companies, if paying for sessions, may request some basic information regarding diagnosis, dates and number of sessions, and treatment summaries
- you authorize me to speak with a representative, teacher, psychiatrist, former therapist, for the purpose of helping with treatment planning and implementation, understanding your medications, coordinating with your child's teacher, advocating at a 504/IEP meeting, etc.